10th December 2022

Introducing Lewis:

Hi I’m Lewis. I will be leading on the analysis for the project, with technical support from Paul and Noemi. I will also be working with Lauren to help incorporate lived-experience into the analyses.

I am a Lecturer in Data Science at the University of York. My background is in Bayesian Statistics, and I got a PhD in this area at Durham University. I have a general interest in a wide range of quantitative methods, including machine learning and targeted learning! My post-doctoral work mainly focussed on applying these techniques to medical selection and regulation, but more recent work has focussed on mental health.

Outside of work, I am a keen golfer and supporter of Darlington FC, although both activities can at times be more frustrating than enjoyable!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-producing reporting guidelines for targeted learning studies

The 'Table 2 fallacy'